Friday 8 February 2013

Blue & Yellow






I have finally bought my first pair of Topshop jeans & they are great! Definitely worth the price even if you do wince a bit lol.
I'm off out to lunch with a friend and  I opted for something quite casual. I will be deciding on the cardi & coat in a bit because it's still quite cold out! I need to start putting the whole outfit together for the blog posts

Anyway thank you again for stopping by, please do again & leave a comment. I'd love to check out your blogs too. 
What new items have you bought lately from your wish list?

Top: Miss Selfridge
Jeans: Topshop

Thanks for reading
Catherine
x x

12 comments:

  1. I'm loving this outfit! The yellow top is a nice color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Ensemble!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, your comment means a lot, especially coming from someone with such a wonderful blog! Following you now :)
      x x

      Delete
  3. love this top dear:) yellow looks super good on you!
    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOve that color combo!!! Perfect!

    xoxo

    Julia from aboyeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yellow looks lovely on you!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the yellow!! The bright colour looks so gorgeous on you.

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much for the compliment. Love your blog!
      x x

      Delete