Monday 18 February 2013

Peplum Loving





Hi :)

Thanks very much for visiting my page again, it's great to have readers and commenters now that my blog is starting up. I appreciate every one of you!
I took these photo's at probably midnight when I got home lol, I liked the outfit but had no time in the morning and remembered I hadn't posted in a while now. I have been loving peplum recently as you can probably tell =)

This was also my first attempt at using eco styler gel to get a slick bun, after watching BlakIzBeautyful's YouTube channel. It came out okay, but i'll be trying it again at a later point to improve. (Ignore the scarf line, I tied it down to flatten it a bit more just before I went out lol)

Peplum Blazer: Miss Selfridge
Midi Dress: Primark
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins
Snood: H&M

Hope to see you again soon

Catherine
x x

6 comments:

  1. Love the peplum jacket -- so perfect over a simple bodycon dress!

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blazer is gorgeous I've never seen anything like it before!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i really love peplum blazers too i've had this one a little while now. thank you for your comment. Just checked out your blog, subscribed :)
      x x

      Delete
  3. I love your outfit and your body is amazing :o x

    http://www.lucia-lolita.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much hun, my body isn't amazing lool but i'm working on it. love your blog! following you now. thanks for stopping by :)
      x x

      Delete