Saturday 2 February 2013

Casual Social








Hi there :)
Thank's for coming back to visit my blog! As you may be able to see i'm MUCH happier with the layout. I fiddled around for literally a whole day getting it to look this way googling HTML codes and all of that! So i'm finally happy with the way it looks and more inclined to post.
I'm just heading off out to a social and this is the outfit I will be wearing. ( I haven't decided on the jacket & coat yet, definitely not going out in just this lol )

Whole outfit: Primark!

What have been your casual outfits?

Thanks for reading
Catherine
x x

3 comments:

  1. i LOVE primark! too bad we don't have a store here... the peplum shirt looks so good on you!:)

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much sweety for the compliment :). I know, they need to go international! Just checked out your blog, it's great. following now

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice top.. I wish there was a primark in my city

    http://mon-style-et-moi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete