Tuesday 5 July 2011

Hair

It's been ages since I last blogged. Namely because I didn't know what to post, and the last time i thought about posting a picture I realised that it was the same dress I was wearing in my last post :P.

And also I hadn't told anyone about it (apart from the bf) cos I didn't know if it was reader worthy yet lol but it appears I have at least 1 reader!! which is nothing 2 most but a milestone for me lol. Shoutout to
tailorstitch

As I said this blog was also about hair thought I'd give you an idea of where I was and where I am now.
Aged about 17 freshly washed, relaxed hair


And now, at uni, freshly cut!! lol natural hair. That's about 6 or so months post bc I'd say.
Yes! I cut it all off *sobs. It was in really bad condition so it was the best thing I could have done for it lol

Thanks for taking the time to read :)
Catherine.x

No comments:

Post a Comment